Featuring a rich full-grain leather upper, triple stitching, our durable stitchdown construction and a cushioning Vibram® Duralogical outsole, the Workman embodies the strength and sturdiness of traditional design, the needed performance for both indoor and outdoor use and the long lasting durability of hand crafted footwear.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site.
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory.
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support.
- Vibram® Duralogical outsole provides all the rugged durability you’d expect of Danner, yet it’s extremely cushioned so you keep fatigue at bay.
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 66 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.